Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Organizing your day around patient care

Hi all,
I would like you all to know that this blog is being created for you, nursing students.  This blog over the next few weeks will help build your confidence and nursing skills if you learn how to be organized.  Managing a patient assignment is one of the most challenging things you will be doing on a daily basis.  If you learn to prioritize and organizes according to the  needs of your patient's, you will be just fine!  Weekly, I will be providing you tips that will help you trnansition into your new role.  If you have any questions or comments I invite you to post on my blog.  WELCOME !!!!!!

To help with confidence I am linking a video created by me, your instructor on professionalism in nursingI hope that by presenting yourself as a professional nurse, with the qualities contained within this video will help make your day more organized.   The way we as nurses present ourselves helps us to better communicate and collaborate with other professionals for the overall health of the patient.  Hope you enjoy this!!!!!


Sincerely,
Christina Ulrich Nursing Instructor








No comments:

Post a Comment